Monday, November 5, 2018

A CORPSE’S DEADLY DREAMS


Every man or woman born under the sun do nurture ambition,
None is an orphan, to begin with, at least one at your bedside,
Be with two of those chromosomes, a pair, indeed is a passion,
Here I was lucky to have them, when I cried first, by my side.

Years rolled, I was a naughty boy, like many of you, I presume,
But not as bright as you because ,I was numero uno in mark list,
If read from bottom to top, carefree and ever rolling in plume,
Then came the twin disaster, you can never imagine, the twist.

Parents left me one by one, as if in a hurdle chase, all in a trice,
I was stranded ,helpless , an orphan at the tender age of five,
Fate won’t leave anyone, I got a messiah, I grew up, but unwise
Schooling , sans ambitions, Alas! cometh a swarm of bees alive.

Fate befell, again orphaned in persona, safety, and in thought,
Vagabond in nutshell, life, like a boat without sails and a shore,
Penniless, jobless, who will care me, indeed I was distraught,
Falling ill for cause unknown, landed in a clinic for poor’s chore.

Angels there helped me no further, I knew I was a sinking ship,
Hepatic Coma, doctors whispered, I guessed, yet I couldn’t resist,
With none to help my cause, a wild dream! my senses did weep,
The body after death to anatomy, in sarcasm told one internist .

On my naked body once you learnt anatomy, four decades before,
Dreams I had, like you, unfilled though, but none such any more,
Had a hoary years of childhood and youth ,no regrets anymore,
My body and me for a noble cause, corpses cant’ dream any more.



No comments:

Post a Comment

   A ROYAL BIRTH AND AN EARLY DEMISE     AN AUTOBIOGRAPHY OF A 2000 RUPEE NOTE           E...