Tuesday, June 1, 2010

HEADACHE-AN AUTOBIOGRAPHY


Senile,yet alive, agile,my salvo in ideosyncracy
Thou shalt believe my confessed immortality,
Sun, moon,even the skies may nod in privacy,
I immured them all,eclipsing with impunity.

Doubting Thomases,aren’thee?,lend me thy ear,
Ask God in thy solemn thought and prayer,
He may sign in disgust or indeed sigh in despair,
Creative nightmares hadn’t He, so much to repair

Strolling with splendour, beauty unfolded in rejoice,
Flora glittering in bloom, littering the Eden campus,
Fruit on view, forbidden, the lady slighted the voice,
Aboard my sojourn, abode Adams’ hippocampus.

Expedition earth, in relegation, thus smote my exile,
Mission in human or inhuman, I’ll never be humane,
Men may flee or let free in silence, yet I revile,
Relentlessly, perhaps forever, ruthlessly I remain.

Schools invaded with disdain, inflicted with pain,
Barons or morons come alike, tremble with my advent.
A guest uninvited in office, my visit oft a revelation,
Work in evasion or shirk with periodic intent.

Doctors,divine though,thy coffers surely Ido fill,
Seldom abjured anyway, seldom disliked, all fine,
Sobriquets, on me, many, baptizing me at will,
Sweat and toil mine, rewards sans doubt thine.

Badgering at times aren’t they? gloating with pride,
Vouch to oust me for atonement or a re-exile!
Their alter ego, I surmise, insults never ever subside,
Actions so perverse, these thankless men in profile.

My reign in ensconce sans the scepter and crown,
Vanquishing at ease, languishing, probing at will,
Probing with demonic ecstasy, throbbing with pain,
Unhindered, unconquered, anyone on the prowl still?

Victor in pursuit at last, a successor or servitude?
Unruffled in soul, and skill, unrattled in repulse,
My defeat replete,I admit,I retreat in decrepitude,
Marauder, any guess? the wily politician, who else?

No comments:

Post a Comment

   A ROYAL BIRTH AND AN EARLY DEMISE     AN AUTOBIOGRAPHY OF A 2000 RUPEE NOTE           E...