Monday, September 9, 2019

    
BEATS IN SOLO RHYTHMIC BALLET
                                      ...the lament of a heart in systole


Great men with my know how, in my presence world over,
Sit around soon to celebrate, dissect me too undercover,
Queries, theories honored on paper, to allay human fear,
Welcome you all, Wait, I’ve a message and advice ,dear.

I am one of those single workhorses of thy body in action,
Yet I differ, in working non stop ,even before you’re born,
Getting to work from day one, sans rest till my fibers last
From first month of gestation till you do breathe thy last.

Feed thy organs through aorta, my feeds the coronary way
Right cabins dutifully purify ,left carry the oxygen rich way,
Our beats differ, left ventricle  decides the final systolic rate,
Pump blood vigorously all day till breathing stops thy fate.

Never ever seen the world, lives in dark all through my life,
Never flutter or fret, even when you oft tend or end  in strife,
Beat faster, in thumping speed, oft regularly now and then,
Options always minimal for me, to relax and rest even then.

Your lifestyle of late pulls my purkinjees in a note of discord,
Last century better for me, leading them in rhythmic mode,
Now all in disarray, my existence too under close  scrutiny,
My feeders oft get clogged, lack of  exercise play the villainy.

Overworked, underfed, I do collapse under attack epithet,
I never attack anyone, still I do carry that bad sobriquet ,
Stents, diverting bye pass or a slaughter on my very heart,
Setting my feeders right for thy second innings onslaught.

I do lament ! I am yet to see a day out in thy sun for sure,
To see and teach you the essence of a healthy cardiac care
I yell in pain, my hands tied, listen healthy advice for sure,
Walk more, eat what’s needy, I’ll promise to work for ever

No comments:

Post a Comment

   A ROYAL BIRTH AND AN EARLY DEMISE     AN AUTOBIOGRAPHY OF A 2000 RUPEE NOTE           E...