Tuesday, May 24, 2016

DREAMS- A SONNET 

Wallpaper : white, portrait, sky, bed, winter, sleeping, photography,  clouds, blue, black hair, magic, Nikon, pillow, sleep, light, cloud, girl,  beauty, smile, eye, fun, dream, dreaming, self, selfportrait, nikond40,  noellebuske 2382x1452 - -

Wading  through the space on a terrific speed,
Amidst  the clouds serenely without  purpose,
Began the dash from nowhere ,a daring deed,
Remembered  nothing ,save a sleep embrace.
Was in awe when the angels greeted me in glee,
Beauty, in my entire life, I haven't seen such,
Floating over the gardens with flowers in spree,
Wandering  endlessly  thinking not much,
Pricking pain in the back, excess sleep may be,  
Suddenly the limbs felt motionless and still,  
The rustle and bustle reigns, lights above me,
Something entering my spine, surely it did fill,
Sedated I was, before the spinal puncture, sure,
The hypnosis waned as I regained my composure.

Note: A Sonnet is  a 14 line poem of an octave (8) and a seslet(6) depicting the opposite feeling in it, heaven & happiness in one and earth and sorrows in the second

No comments:

Post a Comment

   A ROYAL BIRTH AND AN EARLY DEMISE     AN AUTOBIOGRAPHY OF A 2000 RUPEE NOTE           E...