Wednesday, July 13, 2016

A THING OF BEAUTY IS A JOY FOREVER


5 Marathi children songs that bring me smile!

Was  seven years, when I had my very first visit to the zoo,
The next zoo visit was the recent San  Deigo  refresher
The reception was awesome ,nature at its delightful too
The memories reinforced were splendid and spectacular,

Scenes that followed were the natures paradise in full.
Fascinated by the brilliantly colored scenes at the entrance,
The moment I reached this, a scream I heard, in full.
The rest of my sight came to a standstill , for a mettle
  
The first meet of our national bird in his majestic show
A spectacle so sudden, breathtaking  kept my eyes in freeze,
From a seven year old then, to the seventh decade citizen now
Remains still the sight of my lifetime and be forever .

A brilliance of the majestic peacock on a sparkling thrill.
A bevy of them in a stutter, a thin neck girth with a length,
When I heard the weird scream, its cry in full throttle,
 Of this majestic creature on the earth, its sole blemish.

His ornate train of feathers, fanning spectacularly royal .
Blue, green, brown and indeed golden against the backdrop
The  eyespots shimmering in delight, an electrifying sight
Sun wading through the wings to cast  a spectacular reign.

All the angels in full flow, the nature at its resplendent best
Dancing with the twirling hind feathers, a sight to behold.
The blue crested heads ,and a display of metallic blue necks
Courting in celebration, an expression of  rituals of love,

 Clouds gather, provoking the trains for an earthly spectacle,
They say, it foretells  oncoming rains with its sizzling dance,
 Keep its fallen plumage, and a wait for a boon of   miracle,
 Intriguing facts in mythology, told in folktale, may enhance.

That dug my thoughts of the daffodils and the immortal poet,
A joy beyond the words in my armory, and a mood upbeat,
Made me more vibrant, jump with vigor, a refreshing epithet,
Vault of the heaven and stars, the nature at its divine best,. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

   A ROYAL BIRTH AND AN EARLY DEMISE     AN AUTOBIOGRAPHY OF A 2000 RUPEE NOTE           E...