Friday, November 26, 2021

 From nemesis to symbiosis A true incident



Rosy, my dear became my new canine friend, 

We met first, on the road, at a dead end, 

Till then to me, an invisible one somewhere,

Sprinting before me, catching me unaware.


A tiny piece of snacks I did carry for a parrot, 

Became a tiny munch for you, then on trot, 

Never did I think, you were eager in wait, 

On day next, you followed my track as a trait.


Fearsome virus, canines do carry inadvertently.

 Rabid patients never saw daylights, invariably 

Lives snatched by their bites and salivation, 

A sorry plight in my mind, scars in revolution.


Shrills, tremors, lead the sick to the graveyard,

 Stray dogs carry these virus, unless protected ,

 Rebuked them forever, revoked by compassion,

 I felt the feel, knew the pulse and thy passion,


My morning walks in pursuit with a purpose,

 Sight of your presence, I perceive for a cause, 

Will carry some feed, your wagging tails in wait 

Hope our friendship may grow strong as a trait


No comments:

Post a Comment

   A ROYAL BIRTH AND AN EARLY DEMISE     AN AUTOBIOGRAPHY OF A 2000 RUPEE NOTE           E...