Wednesday, October 10, 2018


DEATH I  HATE YOU…. YET… I’ll HAVE TO EMBRACE YOU ONCE
 
 

Death! You are a sinister, for sure, to the hilt I hate you,
So far I was admiring you many a times before, I admit,
The changing faces of human life forced me to like too,
I will revise my opinion, with apologies if you’ll permit.

The Padma bhushan man whose dream was cosmic ray,
You robbed him in his prime, I lamented then, long back,
The father of Indian nuclear power, you took him away,
The nuclear scientist, in space was airlifted in your sack.

Another Padma Bhushan space scientist, marched so grand ,
The solar physics and cosmic ray expert, indeed a pioneer,
Forever our pride, the father of satellite station in our land,
Did you not  snatch him in sleep, in the pretext of veneer.

Our prime ruler once, his name was longer than his height,
The jai jawan jai kissan man, led the war with wisdom,          
After signing the Tashkent treaty, you showed your might,  
His death still a mystery, whisked him for your kingdom.

A man in fifth decade, a noble hearted philanthropist,
In fact was unaware of his hidden growth in stomach,
Within sixty days of radiation misery, ended his plight.
You boasted so many such instances, I did stomach.

Justifying that you solved so many such pathetic  requests,
Stating me that they came sooner, may be, I didn’t deny,
End justifying the means, just  pacifying me with epithets,
Saying  that you are a great leveler, of what? I did annoy.

This young physician, a budding talent, a loving freebie,
Did no harm to anyone, in the prime time of  his trade?
Mastering still the art of sympathy to the community,
You can’t escape, you’re cruel, I hate you, till we meet 

No comments:

Post a Comment

   A ROYAL BIRTH AND AN EARLY DEMISE     AN AUTOBIOGRAPHY OF A 2000 RUPEE NOTE           E...